Episode 0121- RVR- Death To Diabetes with DeWayne McCulley

On today’s show, we feature an exclusive interview with near-death survivor and author DeWayne McCulley (author of “Death to Diabetes”).

You’ll Discover:

* Keys to increase your energy level, and avoid the cravings and highs and lows associated with eating processed foods

* How to lose weight (fat) by turning your body into a fat-burning machine.

* Secrets on how to look younger and so much better that your friends think that you have had a face-lift or liposuction

* Truth your family and friends need to know on how they can reverse diabetes and its complications in 3 to 6 months

DeWayne McCulley shocked his doctors and survived a near-death diabetic coma, despite a blood glucose of 1337, more than a 1200 points above normal!. McCulley was able to overcome severe hyperinsulinemia, hyperglycemia, hypertriglyceridemia, two major blood clots, pneumonia, and four insulin shots a day. McCulley, a retired Xerox engineer and Penn State graduate, further shocked his doctors by using his engineering and biochemistry background to wean himself off the insulin, Coumadin and other drugs. He lowered his average blood glucose level and his hemoglobin A1C to the normal ranges (92 mg/dl, 4.4%) while losing 55 pounds and reversing his diabetes within 4 months. However, McCulley’s endocrinologist and his other doctors expected that it would take about 6 months before McCulley would have to return to the insulin shots and other drugs.

That was over seven years ago and today he is still drug-free with an average blood glucose level of 92.5 mg/dl.McCulley says “I was blessed with strong parents and teachers who gave me this strong work ethic and belief that I could do anything – if I really applied myself. And, if my mother, sister and my daughter (Cynthia) hadn’t taken care of me when I got out of the hospital, I would still be diabetic today.”

Get a copy of DeWayne McCulley’s Death to Diabetes here:

Comments

comments

14 People have left comments on this post

» Jen said: { Nov 4, 2011 - 11:11:13 }

Great interview — a lot of good information about diabetes!
And, what an amazing story about Mr. Mcculley! I’ve never heard of anyone getting off insulin.
And, then, turnaround a write a book? Wow!
I have an aunt and the doctor says she can never get off insulin.
But I”m going to visit this man’s website and learn more about diabetes.
Thank you Mr. Prussack for sharing this story.
You may have saved some lives.

» Joseph Radosti said: { Nov 4, 2011 - 02:11:41 }

Great job.

» Chiffon said: { Nov 4, 2011 - 04:11:58 }

Thanks Steve for another great interview.

» Laura Lea Leimseider said: { Nov 5, 2011 - 05:11:09 }

Awesome show. I think Dewayne has a great message for type 2 diabetes. But type 1 diabetes is a different story. That’s where the pancreas actually shut down and insulin medication is necessary for survival. I think it’s important to define the difference between the two types Because type 1 is where pharmaceutical drugs can save a persons life. I’m just saying don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater. I would like to know what Dewayne’s thoughts are on the two different types of diabetes.

» Thom said: { Nov 5, 2011 - 11:11:21 }

I suffered for years with my diabetes until my wife found this man on Youtube. So, she bought his book Death to Diabetes.
We followed his diet and my doctor was shocked because my BS returned to less than 100 in about 60 days, and I lost 19 pounds. So, he reduced my meds, and about 6 months later, he took me off all my diabetic and high blood pressure drugs.
But he wasn’t happy. He said I’ll be back on the drugs within a year.
Well, it’s more than a year now and my BS is 87 and my A1C is 5.2%!
A side benefit of the Death to Diabetes program: my wife lost 27 pounds! :-)

Thank you sir for doing this interview! You have a great radio show! You’re helping so many others!
Do you plan to interview this man again? If so, please let us know.

p.s. I don’t have a website, so I added the author’s website, I think it’s http://www.deathtodiabetes.com.
Can you add his website link above?

Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Thom

» Thom said: { Nov 5, 2011 - 06:11:52 }

Hello Laura,
My wife’s sister’s daughter is type 1. She has to take a lot of insulin.
My wife talked to one of Mr. McCulley’s diabetes educators a couple years ago. She said type 1s HAVE to take insulin to live. BUT she said that they don’t have to take as much insulin if they change their diet.
After carefully following Mr. McCulley’s diet and monitoring her daughter’s BS levels, my wife’s sister was able to reduce her daughter’s need for so much insulin. A side benefit was her daughter has more energy and feels better about herself!
You can reach Mr. McCulley and his staff on Facebook and on his website to get your questions answered:
Now I’m obviously not an expert, but it appears that the doctors are lying to us about both type 1 and type 2. Mr. McCulley was told that he NEEDED insulin — but, the doctors lied to him. My wife’s sister was told her daughter could NEVER reduce her insulin — another lie …
But, you should talk with Mr. McCulley or his staff — they work with doctors, and diabetics (type 1s and type 2s) every day.
p.s. Mr. McCulley is not anti-drug — he admits that insulin and other drugs saved his life. But the problem is that doctors and pharmaceutical companies have lied to us to convince us that we need their drugs all the time. And, it’s not true — even for type 1s.
In addition, we should all applaud Mr. Prussack for interviewing this controversial man who is saving lives every day.

» ihep.ac.cn said: { Oct 18, 2013 - 03:10:22 }

I am really impressed together with your writing talents as well as with
the format on your weblog. Is this a paid subject or did you modify it your self?

Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is uncommon to
look a great weblog like this one these days..

» Create a form said: { Nov 3, 2013 - 01:11:02 }

You should take part in a contest for one of the most useful
websites on the internet. I’m going to recommend this blog!

» link vao web m88 said: { Sep 29, 2014 - 07:09:49 }

The question scarcely needs asking, though Nasri nevertheless answered
it brilliantly. If the second half of the
link vao m88 moi nhat 2013 championship. These teams are strengthened
fromthe financial point of view. Do you want to make his full debut for Les Bleus.
S scores The basic idea to expand the stadium to 51, 000.
He link vao m88 moi nhat 2013 was signed on.

» type 2 diabetes said: { Oct 30, 2015 - 08:10:58 }

There is also another plants which may have curative effects for diabetes.

But before taking any one of it, actually need sure that you speak about
it to your doctor and enquire of them whatever they think
from the herbal supplement for diabetes.

» แว่นกันแดด said: { Nov 24, 2015 - 09:11:44 }

เป็นผู้นำในการสร้างแว่นกันแดดของคนส่วนใหญ่ตลอดมา ท่านจะเห็นได้ว่าความน่าสนใจของbrand

» รับทำเว็บไซต์ said: { Dec 9, 2015 - 06:12:38 }

เว็บไซต์นี้ทำธุรกิจimportเครื่องจักรที่ต้องใช้ในงานอุตสาหกรรม เว็บไซต์ของบริษัทถูกสร้างขึ้นมาต้องการ แสดงข่าวสารประชาสัมพันธ์

» 188bet said: { Jan 16, 2016 - 11:01:38 }

Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other person’s blog link on your
page at appropriate place and other person will also do same for you.

{ Jan 15, 2012 - 07:01:52 } varios by marthslara - Pearltrees