Episode 0106- RVR- Myths of the “Happy Cow” Revealed with Dr. Will Tuttle

February 14, 2011

On today’s show, we feature an exclusive interview with author of the #1 Amazon Best-Selling book “The World Peace Diet”, Dr. Will Tuttle.

You’ll Discover:

>>  Illumination of the dark shadow of violence to animals and tracking the fascinating repercussions of this violence.

>>  The connections between eating animal-sourced foods and myths of organic, free-range meat.

>>  Shedding of light on the hidden cycles of violence.

>>  The role of transnational corporations and financial institutions in promoting animal foods.

Dr. Will Tuttle is an award-winning speaker, educator, author, and musician. His music, writings, and presentations focus on creativity, intuition, and compassion.

Dr. Tuttle presents about 150 events yearly  at conferences, retreats, and progressive churches and centers throughout North America.

A former Zen monk with a Ph.D. in education from U.C., Berkeley, he has worked extensively in intuition development, spiritual healing, meditation, music, creativity, vegan living, and cultural evolution.

RSS

Comments

12 Responses to “Episode 0106- RVR- Myths of the “Happy Cow” Revealed with Dr. Will Tuttle”

1. Durianrider on February 15th, 2011 11:21 pm

I listen to a lot of Tuttle’s stuff when Im out running/cycling or just cleaning up stuff. I got his World Peace Diet on audio. I highly recommend it.

2. Steve Prussack on February 15th, 2011 11:37 pm

This show is not to be missed…a much needed perspective, following up on the “Great Health Debate”….great job Dr. Tuttle!

3. Danielle Lemelin Herring on February 16th, 2011 12:28 am

Always informative Steve. Thank you for addressing some of these issues with Dr. Tuttle !

4. Tweets that mention Dr. Will Tuttle on Animal Products | Raw Vegan Radio -- Topsy.com on February 16th, 2011 1:01 am

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Steve Prussack, Vegan Excellence. Vegan Excellence said: Raw Vegan Radio (Episode 0106) - Animal Production Myths Revealed with Dr. Will Tuttle http://t.co/0e4qAQq [...]

5. Cathy on February 16th, 2011 1:40 am

Why do people have to drink milk anyway? It’s actually creepy, drinking the milk of a mammal that was meant for THEIR babies. And drinking long after you are weaned. How dumb is that?

6. tara on February 16th, 2011 1:41 am

Steve, I love your intention and thank you Dr. Tuttle for being a herald of truth and clarity.

7. jon on February 16th, 2011 10:07 am

What a cop out, for being vegan these people seriously hate on other human beings. I guess sally fallon is nothing but a POS compared to colin LOLOLOLOLOLOL

8. Brian Root on February 16th, 2011 10:11 am

For another perspective on Milk, google “Daniel Vitalis Milk”.
    It may not be so creepy.

9. Mary Thomas on February 16th, 2011 11:49 am

This radio broadcast is WONDERFUL you have said everything in my heart and everything I would say myself. This issue has been boiling in my mind, am sickened by the present so called “raw food gurus” promoting non vegan products. I totally agree with everything you say here and am delighted someone has stood up and pointed out the truth speaking for the animals themselves, in the whole health debate, somehow many forgot compassion…
    And Krill oil, I was horrified to see various “raw food gurus” pushing this stuff, you say everything so beautifully and so articulatly, there is nothing I need add except Bravo! Well said! Excellent points raised. Bless you! Viva Vegans!

10. erez on February 16th, 2011 8:15 pm

some raw milk, a few bananas, cinnamon, vanilla, half an avo, some maple syrup…blend…heaven! ooops, the food police are at the door…no matter, im in heaven!

11. djchester on February 16th, 2011 10:22 pm

My computer doesn’t have sound so I didn’t listen, but the title caught my attention.

When I hear of “humanely” raised livestock for the slaughter, it makes me confused. Last week I watched a documentary “World at War” and I thought of if I was watching the Nazis drive up to the ghetto in a limousine take the jews on a first class train and put them in a luxury hotel on the Aushwitz grounds, it still wouldn’t make killing them any better.

12. Steve Prussack on February 19th, 2011 6:43 pm

Thank you, yes…Dr. Will Tuttle sure has a powerful message and great way of communicating it!

Got something to say?